Providing the Tumaini schools with everyday lunch food for more than 400 children.
This farm project is meant to be a way to create a self-sustaining and self-propagating ministry. Firstly, some facilities have to be built there. Next, the plant and animal products resulting from working the land can be directly used as food ingredients for the children and also indirectly as a selling commodity for paying school expenses and fees. When the project matures, a part of the production revenues will be reinvested in the farm to keep it going another cycle.
What We Need:
1. PURCHASING LAND (5 hectares) @ 10 000 € (10 700 USD)
2. FENCING @ 500 € (535 USD)
3. BUILDING STRUCTURES @ 4 500 € (4 815 USD)
4. BOREHOLE (water) @ 1 300 € (1 390 USD)
5. FIRST INVESTMENT IN FARM AND LOGISTICS (seeds, animals, workers, etc.) @ 3 700 € (3 960 USD)
The children are our primary target. They need food, clothing, books, classrooms, and most of all guidance to be able to find meaning and purpose in life. All these aspects are touched by capitalizing on the farm production.
By cliking on this link you can find more info and how you can be involved in this project.